UberConference makes it easy for businesses to create, share, and host high-quality HD audio conference calls. The huge suite of features and integrations makes UberConference a powerful tool when regular conference calls over the phone just won’t cut it.
The design of UberConference is sleek and simple to understand. Administrators can take control of the call by muting or un-muting users, inviting users by calling them during the conference, and even setting custom hold music to make the conference call a unique experience.
The conference calling experience is stepped up with a range of third-party integrations. Users can connect their social media profiles like LinkedIn. Support for services G-Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, and Slack is also offered to help users deliver a complete conference call experience.
For users on-the-go, UberConference offers mobile apps with the capability to create a conference and invite users. UberConference handles the rest by calling out to invited participants, making the setup process fast. Once the conference is going, users can share their screen, send files, automatically record the call, and get helpful analytics when the call is complete.
Check out our roundup of the Best Video Conference Software
Who UberConference is best for
UberConference offers a fully featured conference calling platform at a fraction of the price of a traditional landline setup. For small businesses on a budget or companies with distributed team members, this can be an effective way to connect, share, and collaborate.
The simplicity of UberConference is what makes it both great and perhaps insufficient, depending on the needs of the business. For conference calls, it is a top contender. For businesses that want more capability like video calling and annotations, UberConference won’t meet those needs.
There are two simple plans for businesses to choose from.
- Free: This free solution allows up to 10 participants per call. Conference calls are limited to 45 minutes and users require PINs to log in. Using the free plan, users can share documents, record calls in HD audio, and make use of the mobile app.
- Business: At $15 per user, per month, the Business plan steps up participant allowance to 100 and offers unlimited call length. Users will also get access to a custom call-in number, analytics, dial out to add guests, custom hold music, and the team management portal.
UberConference customer support
UberConference gives users access to phone and email support for help with any questions that may arise. The support portal is also a valuable resource with articles outlining how to set up team conference calls, take care of common issues, and browse the FAQ section for questions other users have asked previously. There is a search function that makes finding the right topic quick and easy for users as they learn the suite of features offered by UberConference.
- Sleek, easy to use platform
- Free plan available
- Integrations with popular third-party apps
- Limited to audio conferences
- No operator support for managing conference calls
- Overall: 4.5
- Features: 4
- Pricing: 5
- Ease of Use: 5
- Customer Service: 4