There is a lot that goes into project management. From planning to time tracking, to delivery, and invoicing; all of this can require multiple platforms. Teamwork brings together all of those platforms into one place and allows businesses to cut out unnecessary extras.
Project managers can add users, create tasks, and then assign tasks. From there, the status of the project can be viewed in a number of different layouts depending on what feels most intuitive. The task-style layout is easy to pick up, the Kanban card-style layout gives a more visual feel, while other users may prefer the calendar layout or Gantt chart.
When working, team members can see who else is on the project and communicate with the in-platform communication features. This eliminates the need for going outside the platform to chat with another program. Simplifying project management is the main focus of Teamwork.
There are integrations available including Dropbox, Google Drive, Slack, and Microsoft Office. This makes it easy for teams to work in the programs they already use then share the files with collaborators.
For businesses that need to track hours worked and generate accurate invoices, Teamwork can manage that as well. Individuals track their time right in the platform as they work and, when the project is delivered, a complete breakdown of billable hours can be generated.
Check out our roundup of the Best Project Management Software
Who Teamwork is best for
Teams that are struggling currently with a number of different platforms for collaborating can bring everything together with Teamwork. This is especially true for teams that bill per hour worked. Teamwork makes tracking and reporting simple.
Businesses can try Teamwork plans for free with no credit card required.
- Free – The free plan allows up to 5 users to work on 2 active projects. There is 100MB of file space, subtask capabilities, and color themes available as well.
- Pro – For $9 per month, per user, the Pro plan allows up to 300 projects, 100GB file storage, file editing, and enablement of integrations like Google Drive, Slack, and Microsoft Office.
- Premium – This plan costs $15 per month, per user and steps up to 600 active projects with 250GB of file storage. Businesses can enable the portfolio view, two-factor authentication, and even more integrations like Hubspot.
- Enterprise – Available by quote only, Enterprise adds priority support, a dedicated customer success manager, unlimited projects, and 500GB file storage.
Teamwork customer support
Teamwork provides users with a number of methods to get support on the platform. The knowledge base is full of helpful articles for getting started or troubleshooting. A training center gives users access to courses that can help them become more proficient with Teamwork.
For personalized support, there is 24/7 email and phone support. Users on the Enterprise plan will enjoy priority support as well as a dedicated customer success manager.
- Free plan available
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy-to-use design
- Robust, integrated chat tools (add-on)
- Integrations only available on paid plans
- Overall: 4.6
- Features: 5
- Pricing: 5
- Ease of Use: 4
- Customer Service: 4.6