Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshsales) is another CRM system that is easy to use for real estate professionals. The program makes it easy to track leads and monitor activity and progress through the sales process. The program is easily customizable for each individual and team so that it fits what you need best.
Overall, Freshworks is a very good option for real estate professionals who desire some customizability and reporting without spending too much money to do so. The company even offers a “Free Forever” plan that provides basic services at no charge.
- Very powerful program that is highly customizable
- Full suite of features for just about any real estate need
- Mobile apps to make it easier to manage on the road
- Could become very expensive, especially for bigger teams
- Tiered pricing structure might not provide enough features for an affordable price
- Customer service only available during the week
- Takes a lot of customization to get off the ground
Freshworks touts its ability to manage leads without the typical “clutter” that often occurs with other CRMs. They provide a 360-degree view of all leads in the program, including social profiles and customer touchpoints from a single screen. The program also has what they call lead scoring, which identifies which leads are hot and which are not, allowing users to easily identify which prospects are close to closing.
Freshworks also has powerful features for real estate teams. Brokers can easily manage their team of agents through tasks, even grouping sales teams by territories to get them to focus on a specific geographic region.
Some of the other top features include:
- Smartforms for lead generation on your website
- Auto lead assignment from entry to end-user
- Appointment scheduling with leads and customers, along with tasks and notes
- A visual sales pipeline to allow you to easily locate and filter deals
- Drag and drop navigation throughout the program
- A mobile app for iOS and Android devices
Check out our roundup of the Best Real Estate CRMs
Freshworks has four pricing tiers based on the features you desire. All plans come with contact management, pipeline management, a built-in phone function, SMS integration, lead scoring, integrations with third-party services, mobile apps, and a Gmail add-on.
All plans give a discount for being billed annually, are based on a per-user-per-month basis, and come with a free 30-day trial.
The breakdown of the plans are:
- Blossom: $12 billed annually ($19 monthly) with 250 bulk emails/user/day, 2 sales campaigns/user, 5 Intelligent Workflows
- Garden: $25 annually ($35 monthly) with 500 bulk emails/user/day, 5 sales campaigns/user, 15 Intelligent workflows, advanced reporting
- Estate: $49 annually ($65 monthly) with 1,000 bulk emails/user/day, 10 sales campaigns/user, 40 Intelligent workflows, advanced reporting, advanced lead scoring
- Forest: $79 annually (no monthly) with 2,000 bulk emails/user/day, 25 sales campaigns/user, 75 Intelligent workflows, advanced reporting, advanced lead scoring
The Garden plan also gives added features such as territories and lead assignment and advanced customization. Estate adds auto profile enrichment, a reports dashboard, Smartforms, and event tracking, and multi-currency. Forest has all of those features plus EUC Data Center, IP Whitelisting, and audit logs.
Freshworks provides 24-hour customer service via email and phone with all of their plans, but they only provide this during the week. This isn’t the best fit for real estate professionals who are often very busy on the weekends and might need this support.
The company does provide a very extensive blog on their website that provides a wide range of support services and learning tools. As such, you might be able to figure out any problems or issues you might have on your own. In addition, you can subscribe to their blog via an email newsletter that provides a free list of more than 300 tools to help you grow your business.
Freshworks has all the real estate-specific features that some of the smaller CRMs have, but the program doesn’t have the same look and feel that those programs do. While the program can be tailored to all of your needs as a real estate professional, one of the biggest downfalls of Freshworks is it might take some heavy lifting to customize the program to your needs.
This is one of the biggest complaints some of their customers have – it’s not a plug-and-play solution. The other potential drawback is their customer support is only available on weekdays and not weekends.