eClincher is a social media management tool that brings all content management including social media updates and blogging into one dashboard. Users have the ability to create content right inside the platform and then schedule content well in advance to build a full content calendar. Every interaction on social media is also delivered to a single inbox for simple sorting and review.
The analytics and planning tools in eClincher are designed to help social media managers develop more effective content without requiring the help of third-party services which can add to the marketing budget. Keyword suggestions, competitor monitoring, hashtag listening, location listening, and the suggested content tool all work together to take the guesswork out of creating effective, viral content.
For larger teams, the collaboration tools simplify the social media management process. Specific posts or interactions can be tagged for specific team members, tasks can be assigned in the platform, and there is Zendesk integration available. Editors or managers can create approval workflows to monitor content before it goes live.
Check out our roundup of the Best Social Media Management Tools
Who eClincher is best for
The included analytics make eClincher a great tool for those who are very data-driven. Advanced charts and stats can be easily reviewed in the platform and exported for sharing with other team members or clients. Teamwork features like tagging and workflow management make eClincher a great option for marketing agencies.
Small businesses with smaller teams can still get a lot out of eClincher. The keyword monitoring tool and suggested content tab make creating professional content feel simple and intuitive.
Each plan offers a free trial and there are add-ons available to bring in additional users or social networks if needed.
- Basic – At $49 per month, the Basic plan allows one user to manage 15 profiles. This includes the unified social inbox, unlimited publishing, auto-posting, keyword monitoring, suggested content and hashtags, as well as 24/7 support.
- Premier – The Premier Plan, for $99 per month, allows 3 users and 30 social profiles. This plan also introduces team management features like Zendesk integration, tagging, task assignment, and approval workflows.
- Agency – For $199 per month, the Agency plan adds to the Premier plan by allowing 6 users to manage up to 10 different brands with 10 profiles per brand.
eClincher customer support
All eClincher plans come with 24/7 support via live chat and email. Their help center also offers a variety of resources to help users get started with the platform, improve their social media marketing skills, and get inspiration. The blog is regularly updated with new content and businesses can also review the many case studies from other eClincher users to discover new strategies that will help them grow their own social media channels. Businesses should find much of the content they need for support and learning available right from eClincher.
- Free trial available
- A large suite of features and analytics
- Integrated team collaboration
- Complex user interface design
- Expensive add-ons not included
- Overall: 4
- Features: 4.5
- Pricing: 3.5
- Ease of Use: 3.5
- Customer Service: 4.5