VyprVPN is a fast and reliable VPN based in Switzerland that helps keep subscribers information safe and secure. With its high speed, no logging of user information and effective protection against information leaks, it’s the perfect security solution for small business owners, travelers, and remote workers.
What makes Vypr VPN stand out is its exceptional speed. Since Vypr VPN physically owns all of their servers, users can enjoy nearly all of their Internet connection’s bandwidth if they connect to nearby servers. In case the VPN connection drops, there’s a kill-switch built-in that blocks network data transfers to ensure no unencrypted data is leaked.
The Chameleon protocol is an extremely helpful tool for any business operating in regions that impose strict Internet controls, such as China or Russia. Its server obfuscation masks a users location and circumvents any geo-restrictions and/or censorship.
Recently, the company transitioned into a no-log VPN service, which means they no longer log their user’s information such as IP address, connection start/stop time or user traffic content.
VyprVPN offers two types of plans for business owners:
- VyprVPN for Business – This plan starts at $299 per year and comes with basic VPN features and access to the company’s global business servers. Subscribers to this plan also have access to a dedicated account manager for fast and professional customer support.
- VyprVPN for Business Cloud – This plan starts at $349 per year, and has all the features of the VyprVPN for Business plan, plus a unique IP and dedicated server.
Users can sign up for a 3-day free trial for both plans prior to making a long-term commitment to the service.
VyprVPN customer support
Vypr VPN offers support in the form of request tickets, 24/7 live chat, and a knowledge base. Their live chat and ticket system are relatively fast and professional, but the knowledge base is rather limited and only contains very basic information about how to set up the VPN.
Vypr VPN is solid VPN software overall and it’s hard to find fault with the VPN’s top-notch speed, security, and reliability. It’s not perfect, however. There are no free trials available, and 3 days is a relatively short period of time to try out all the services features prior to buying. There also aren’t any anonymous payment options, which may be a deal-breaker for business owners that want to maintain 100% anonymity in their dealings.
- Excellent speed and security due to no reliance on third-party server networks
- Chameleon server obfuscation protocol that can get around VPN-blocking
- User-friendly, easy to use and intuitive interface
- No refund policy
- No option to pay anonymously
- Overall Rating: 4.3
- Features: 4.5
- Price: 3.9
- Ease Of Use: 4.6
- Customer Service: 4.0