Invoicera is an online billing solution for enterprises, freelancers, and small business owners that tracks expenses and time, manages tasks, and accepts a variety of different payments through a single platform. It’s available through a web interface, as well as on mobile devices so that you can quickly and easily handle your invoices on the go.
Although the service is tailor-made for freelancers and small businesses, it also provides extensive functionality including things like multi-currency and AR/AP management. It has evolved tremendously over the years, and currently has a user base of over 2 million customers.
Is Invoicera right for my business?
Invoicera is an ideal billing solution for professionals, freelancers, and small businesses. It provides a comprehensive resolution to different invoicing issues faced by enterprise firms and consultants. Any business owner who wants to send invoices in a hassle-free manner can benefit from Invoicera. The service proliferates simplified business communication and allows suppliers and vendors to communicate and interact with each other in a direct manner without using email or phone call.
What features does Invoicera offer?
- Multiple payment gateways and multiple payment options to streamline your payments
- Management of your invoices and tracking of your payments under a single platform
- Streamlined generation of financial and accounting reports
- Automatic recording of invoice payments
- Create and send invoices to customers in any part of the world in their native language and currency, to build solid business relationships
- Ability to manage your account using the mobile app
How much does Invoicera cost?
Invoicera provides three different pricing packages:
- Starter: The starter plan is freely available to the users. It has a limit of three active clients. However, there are no additional features such as API Access, Invoice Approval Process, and PDF Protection.
- Pro: The Pro plan costs $15/month. It allows you to have 100 active clients, and access to all the additional features including API Access, Invoice Approval Process, Batch PDF, and PDF Protection.
- Infinite: The Infinite plan costs $149/month. There is no limit to the number of active clients in this plan. Additionally, it has all the additional features that are also available in the Pro plan.
The Pro and Infinite plans are also available for a yearly cost of $144 and $1420, respectively.
Pros of using Invoicera
- Invoicera provides its users unparalleled number of features for different types of clients
- The company has served more than two million different clients, generating more than 200 million invoices every year
- A user-friendly interface that is convenient, simple, and easy to use.
- Ability to manage your accounting requirements on the go through the dedicated mobile app
- Free trials to check the benefits of each plan provided by the company
- Ability to send invoices to your customers in any part of the world in their native language and currency
Cons of using Invoicera
- Poor software update policy
- Below-par customer support
- Lack of proper live bank feeds
- The mobile app is buggy and prone to different errors