Zoho Desk is a comprehensive, cloud-based help desk software designed by Zoho Corporation to help SMBs focus on their customers. It’s a customizable, content-aware solution that collates all customer requests from across various channels into a unified interface, making it easy to solve customer issues. Businesses that use this customer support platform are able to better engage with their most important customers and build more profitable relationships.
Zoho Desk includes automated workflows and innovative request management tools that empower support agents to manage tickets with ease. The end result is that customers are more satisfied, managers make more impactful decisions, and support agents are more productive.
Who Zoho Desk is best for
Zoho Desk is an online helpdesk that provides industry-specific solutions for finance, customer support, sales, and marketing teams. The solution is tailor-made for small and midsized business looking for a scalable, yet affordable solution that will grow with them. It comes standard with all the necessary features and is easy to use.
Zoho Desk even includes advanced features like options for customers to interact with support agents via Voice-over-IP (VoIP), robust data analysis tools for managers, and service level agreements (SLAs). The platform is well-matched to help businesses of any size and industry deliver seamless customer service.
Zoho Desk pricing
Zoho Desk is available in three pricing plans:
- Free – The Free Forever Plan includes up to three agents. The plan provides access to a variety of features, including a customizable Help Center, knowledge base, email inbox, agent’s dashboard, domain mapping, manager dashboard, ticket overview dashboard, and priority SLA.
- Professional – The Professional Plan is priced at $12/agent/month (billed annually), and is perfect for small businesses that have outgrown the Free Plan. This plan offers all the features in the Free Plan, plus multichannel support, multidepartment management, time tracking, blueprint, helpdesk automation, social media channels, and powerful integrations.
- Enterprise – The plan is priced at $25/agent/month (billed annually), and offers all the features in Profession Plan plus contract management, cross-department reports, multi-brand Help Center, scheduled reports, custom ticket templates, Live Chat channel, and role-based access control.
All plans include a 15-day trial to test out all Zoho Desk features, and no credit card is required to set up the trial itself.
Zoho Desk customer support
Zoho Desk has an impressive customer support system with multiple options, including:
- Phone support
- Email support
- User community
There are also support agents who are well-versed in handling product-related issues in different languages such as English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, and Portuguese.
- Extremely easy to use
- Competitive pricing
- A free plan is available for up to 3 agents
- Easy to scale
- No asset management feature
- No on-premise deployment
- Overall Rating: 4
- Features: 4.2
- Price: 4
- Ease Of Use: 4.2
- Customer Service: 3.9