Zendesk Support is one of the best customer support applications for businesses of any size. It offers not only a solid ticket management options but also a strong suit of applications to handle emails and website enquiries, as well as live chat support and social media.
For users who use Zendesk Support for e-commerce, it also has well over 600 possible integrations with 3rd party applications and software platforms.
Similar to other help desk software on the market, Zendesk Support features a customer queries management system with chat, a call center and a knowledge base for self-help. By consolidating a variety of customer interactions into a single user interface, users can seamlessly sort through everything to locate the information they need.
On some of the higher pricing tiers, users can also access support in multiple languages. Additional perks include more ticket forms, more advanced analytics, and data center location options.
Check out our roundup of the Best Customer Service Software
Who Zendesk Support is best for
Zendesk Support is perfect for businesses or any shape and size, due to its flexible pricing structure. Small and medium sized businesses can access all the necessary customer support tools with just the basic support suite, while larger enterprises will enjoy the more advanced tools and options.
Zendesk Support pricing
Zendesk Support has five pricing tiers, each of which includes more customization and tools.
- Essential Tier – At $5 per agent per month, this plan offers basic customer support tools including email and web channels and basic customer interaction history.
- Team Tier – At $19 per agent per month, this plan includes all Essential features plus more custom business rules, a performance dashboard and application integrations
- Professional Tier – At $49 per agent per month, this plan includes all Team features plus advanced analytic options, multilingual support and surveys
- Enterprise Tier – At $99 per agent per month, this plan includes all Professional features plus multiple brand support, more automation options and better routing
- Elite Tier – At $199 per agent per month, this plan includes all Enterprise features plus unlimited light agents, data center options and more advanced data encryption and security
Zendesk customer support
Zendesk’s customer support is extensive. Support is available via email, phone, live chat, training programs and support tickets. Zendesk Support also has a sizable library, featuring a large number of guides, advices, troubleshooting, FAQ’s and a robust community forum.
- Multiple support channels including email, web, live chat and social media sites
- Support for mobile devices – on both Apple’s iOS and Android
- Extensive reporting and analytics
- Huge knowledge base and a community forum for discussion and questions
- Robust integration with 3rd party applications and business systems
- Flexible pricing that can scale as businesses grow
- Hard to learn for users who are not tech-savvy
- Automation and advanced analytics locked behind high pricing tiers
- Overall Rating: 4.6
- Features: 4.8
- Price: 4.0
- Ease Of Use: 4.2
- Customer Service: 4.5