LiveAgent is a simple and intuitive multichannel helpdesk software that helps SMBs provide excellent customer service across all channels – social media, phone, email, and chat. It’s a feature-rich solution that is equipped with over 175 customer support tools including ticketing, Facebook ticketing, built-in Live Chat, ticket distribution, online self-service portal, call center integration, and Twitter monitoring.
LiveAgent currently serves over 30,000 brands worldwide and is perfect for businesses that are looking to organize customer support, connect with customers, and provide timely responses when customers need help. The platform empowers companies to neatly sort all communication by priority to stay on top of all omnichannel customer requests.
Businesses flock to LiveAgent because of the company’s affordable pricing, clean interface, and call center integration.
Who LiveAgent is best for
LiveAgent is designed for small and midsized businesses in industries including telecommunication, e-commerce, automotive, HR, marketing, real estate, web hosting, SaaS, insurance, retail, and banking.
It’s an excellent solution for businesses, regardless of size, that are looking for ways to increase customer satisfaction and improve retention rates, as well as enhance referrals and sales. Companies that use LiveAgent deliver better support, and faster, well-articulated, and more consistent answers to customer issues.
Simplicity and transparency are the hallmarks of LiveAgent pricing. To start, LiveAgent offers a free 14-day trial. Once the trial period is over, there are three paid pricing tiers to choose from:
- Ticket – The Ticket Plan is $9/agent/month and includes features like email ticketing, SLA, Knowledgebase, mobile apps, contact forms, and custom domain.
- Ticket + Chat – This plan is priced at $29/agent/month, and includes everything in the Ticket Plan, plus live chat, visitor monitoring, chat reports, feedback management, chat invitation, and multi-brand support.
- All-Inclusive – The All-Inclusive Plan is $39/agent/month, and includes all the features of the Ticket + Chat plans, plus cloud call center, audit log, time tracking, advanced reports, advanced social channel, and gamification.
Unlike their competitors, LiveAgent also offers downloadable licenses for companies that don’t like subscription-based pricing. Each is available for a one time fee of $11,950.
LiveAgent customer support
LiveAgent support is basic, with options such as phone, email, and ticket support. Support is available 7 days/week, however. In addition, the platform includes a support portal that features helpful product tour videos, technical support, forums, and video tutorials. The product tour videos are particularly useful for troubleshooting purposes.
- Has over 175 help desk features
- Affordably priced
- Easy to implement and use
- Has a built-in call center
- Free 14-day trial
- Customer support is basic
- Weak reporting
- Overall Rating: 4.4
- Features: 4.6
- Price: 4.5
- Ease Of Use: 4.4
- Customer Service: 4