HubSpot is an innovative business platform best known for its sales and marketing hub. Recently, however, the company has been making waves in the customer service industry with its latest product, Service Hub.
The HubSpot Service Hub is a robust help desk and ticketing software that’s native to the HubSpot suite and provides tools to help small, mid-sized, and large business adapt to the needs of today’s well-informed customers. The application helps businesses better understand the needs of customers, respond faster to customer requests, create self-service solutions, and turn customers into promoters.
The Service Hub combines automation, bots, and a collaborative communication inbox to effectively allocate, route, and respond to tickets. It’s easy-to-use software that empowers businesses to build the foundation for seamless, end-to-end customer experience, and comes standard with comprehensive reporting features that enable support teams to constantly iterate and modify service delivery to achieve desired results faster.
Who HubSpot Service Hub is best for
The HubSpot Service Hub was built for small and medium businesses and designed with both flexibility and scalability in mind. It’s perfect for SMBs that want to provide a level of support that exceeds customer expectations.
An enterprise version is also available, which is perfect for bigger companies that need to deliver outstanding customer service at scale.
Service Hub pricing
The HubSpot Service Hub has a straightforward pricing structure that is based on the total number of users, as well as features included:
- The Free Plan – The HubSpot Service Hub outshines some of its competitors with an impressive free plan, which includes a suite of tools that businesses can use to support and connect with customers. Some of the most popular features include live chat, ticketing, email templates, conversation bots, meeting scheduling, and reporting dashboards.
- The Starter Plan – The Starter Plan clocks in with a starting price of $50/month, which includes 1 user. In addition to the tools offered in the Free Plan, this plan provides additional features such as email sequences and conversation routing.
- The Professional Plan – The Professional Plan, which starts at $400/month and includes 5 users, offers a is a complete customer service package that provides access to tools such as a knowledge base, phone support, and multiple ticketing pipelines.
- The Enterprise Plan – The Enterprise Plan, which starts at $1200/month and is is only billed annually, is best for sophisticated customer service teams with 10 users or more. It’s a full software package that provides access to a robust suite of tools that empowers multifaceted customer support teams.
HubSpot customer support
The HubSpot Service Hub offers multiple forms of support. Support options available on the free plan include:
- Live support
- User documentation
- The HubSpot Academy
- Community forums
- eBooks and white papers
To access 24/7 phone and email support, users must upgrade to a paid plan.
- The Service Hub is feature rich
- Free plans are available
- The platform is incredibly easy to use
- Reliable customer support
- Easy to customize
- No built-in automation
- Third-party integrations are limited
- Overall Rating: 4.2
- Features: 4
- Price: 3.8
- Ease Of Use: 4
- Customer Service: 4.9