Zoho Social offers an easy-to-use cloud platform and mobile app that are designed beautifully which allows users to make the most out of the powerful tools in a sleek package.
Content is king on social media and Zoho Social makes creating and planning content simple. Users can create content, schedule posts, and monitor what other team members are working on all from a single hub. Agencies can also use Zoho Social’s agency support with separate client logins to efficiently operate their marketing business.
The analytics on Zoho Social are presented in colorful graphs that clearly show users which types of posts are performing well and earning the most engagement. Users can also generate reports that are ready to instantly be imported to slideshows or meeting folders for presentations.
In addition to managing content right from the dashboard, users can also customize their view to include the pieces that are most important to them whether that includes account notifications, engagement activities, or competitor monitoring.
Check out our roundup of the Best Social Media Management Tools
Who Zoho Social is best for
Businesses that want to bring all of the most popular social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In, and Instagram into one single management hub will enjoy the simplicity of Zoho Social. Team members can be added as-needed for easy content management without the need for third-party services. The analytics are powerful but still easy-to-use and understand.
Users that focus heavily on YouTube or Pinterest may be disappointed to find that Zoho Social does not currently support these social networks. For highly visual brands with multimedia content designed for these platforms, this social media management platform may not be the right choice.
Zoho Social offers business plans as well as agency plans. There is a free plan but it is limited to one user and does not include most of the advanced features.
- Standard – At $10/month, users can manage their social profiles from one hub, automatically repeat highly performing content, schedule posts, use the integrated URL shortener, and get basic analytics.
- Professional – For $25/month, users get the Standard features plus advanced analytics and custom reporting. There is also a bulk scheduling tool.
- Agency – At $200/month, agencies can get a custom domain, personalized client emails and logins for 10 different brands, as well as branded reports.
- Agency Plus – This plan increases the number of brands up to 20 for larger agencies.
Zoho customer support
Zoho Social has a number of channels for users to become familiar with the platform. Support requests are submitted through email but there is also a large library of blogs and help articles that users can browse or search. In addition, Zoho Social has recorded webinars for users and an active user forum where both staff and other users interact to ask questions, troubleshoot, and share tips.
- Includes free version
- Mobile app available
- Powerful analytics tools
- Offers agency support
- No YouTube or Pinterest support
- Video sharing not supported
- Overall: 4.4
- Features: 4
- Pricing: 4.5
- Ease of Use: 4.5
- Customer Service: 4.5