Sprout Social is a household name in the world of social media management tools. With Sprout Social, businesses can dive deep into social media analytics with detailed performance reporting as well as proactive reporting like contextual analysis of keywords and hashtags. The dashboard also offers easy-to-understand reports on different topics including Twitter keywords, Instagram and Facebook competitors, engagement, Google analytics, and more.
We might receive compensation from the companies whose products we review. We are independently owned and the opinions here are our own.
Sprout Social also aims to make engaging with followers and fans easier. This all begins with a unified inbox. Users can see all of their mentions, messages, and tags from all social networks in one simple dashboard. For teams working together, users can instantly see which mentions or comments are being addressed by other team members.
No social media management platform is complete without publishing features. Users can draft and schedule social media content, add multimedia and edit right through the dashboard, create approval workflows for content, and even get advice on the best time to post content for optimal viral reach.
Check out our roundup of the Best Social Media Management Tools
Who Sprout Social is best for
Social Sprout is a top contender in social media management platforms for businesses that are very data-driven. Their wide range of reports and analytics is one way that they try to differentiate their product from the competition.
Customer service teams can leverage the capabilities of Social Sprout to ensure that they deliver timely responses to all mentions, tags, comments, and complaints. Collaborating on everything from message replies to content creation is made simple with Social Sprout.
Sprout Social pricing
All Social Sprout plans are available as a free 30-day trial with no credit card required. Businesses should note that the pricing is quoted as “per user.” This means multiple users will increase the monthly cost.
- Standard – At $99 per month, the Standard plan offers the unified inbox for up to 5 social media profiles, social media management platform, keyword, and profile monitoring, tasks, publishing and scheduling, content calendar, mobile apps, and deep reporting.
- Professional – For $149 per month, the professional plan supports up to 10 profiles and adds the ability to tag and categorize inbox messages, trend and engagement reports, productivity reporting, approval workflows, campaign tagging, and competition reporting.
- Advanced – At $249 per month, the Advanced plan adds advanced customer care tools, advanced keyword reporting, custom chatbots, URL tracking, shared asset library for media, and scheduled report delivery.
Sprout Social customer support
Sprout Social boasts award-winning customer support which is available by phone, email, or live chat for all users. There is also a growing library of content for users to enjoy that can help them embrace the platform. The help center offers a number of articles and there are also webinars, an informative blog with insights and tips, as well as a resource center with even more articles, data pieces, and thought leadership pieces.
- Award-winning customer support
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Free 30-day trial
- Pricing is based on number of users
- Lack of third-party app integrations
- Overall: 4.3
- Features: 5
- Pricing: 3
- Ease of Use: 4
- Customer Service: 5