Sitetrail is a unique PR and editorial news platform, known to have the largest media list for authentic news articles. Being a writing and distribution service makes it a one-stop solution for businesses with no expertise or in-house copywriting teams.
They are currently the only platform that adds editorial news and SEO to the PR mix. This means they do press releases as well as editorial news articles by prominent media outlets like Forbes and Entrepreneur with no need for the “press release” tag in your content.
Who Sitetrail is best for
Sitetrail operates in multiple niches ranging from business, finance, to medical, entertainment, and travel. For this reason, it suits a wide range of situations:
- Companies that sell products and services online
- Governments and multinationals that need reputation management and brand awareness
- SEO companies that seek to grow online visibility and ranking for clients
- News agencies seeking to expand their reach
- Any company seeking to become more dominant in the search results
- Celebrities and influencers seeking social media verification
The Sitetrail leadership team sought to disrupt an industry where many so-called press wires simply duplicated client content across news sites by feed. So they opted for a hybrid model which can also help companies appear in the media organically, with articles written by authentic journalists.
Naturally, given the big difference in pricing points between the metrics of news sites, like domain authority and traffic, and whether or not writing is needed, price points vary a lot. Notable features include:
- Unlimited editorial news access allows clients to publish an unlimited number of news articles per month that will be indexed in Google News provided that clients meet editorial requirements.
- High DA premium plans enable brands to get into top-tier publications like Forbes, IBTimes, Entrepreneur, CNBC, Yahoo Finance, etc.
- Express writing service: a fast turnaround time to have your news written by journalists in real-time.
How can Sitetrail improve search engine ranking?
The biggest press release platforms in the world all stick to NO-Follow linking, which has a low to zero value for SEO. Sitetrail is currently the only platform that blends in editorial news with DO-Follow links on high domain authority news sites. This combined with their SEO copywriting teams can tip the scale in favor of clients who have the right budget.
How does Sitetrail help with reputation management?
One of the most utilized resources in online reputation management is editorial news. Sitetrail is a well-known tool to PR agencies and CMO’s who are tasked with online reputation.
Sitetrail can be reached by phone, email, and web form.