RingCentral is one of the most well-known names in video conferencing and voice over internet protocol (VOIP). Their service brings together multiple services that businesses may use and offers a complete solution.
The flexibility of RingCentral is one of its most important features. Users can connect to their calls, video conferences, and voicemail from whatever device they are using. Desk phones can be enabled and, when on-the-go, users can accept calls on the RingCentral mobile app or use the browser extension on their laptop. Voicemail is translated to text and emailed to the user so they can quickly screen their messages and respond to the most important ones quickly.
Every plan offers unlimited video and audio meetings with collaboration tools like screen sharing built in to make meetings more productive. Business SMS is also included which ensures that businesses have all their lines of communication covered with RingCentral.
To give RingCentral some more flexibility, there are several important third-party integrations available including Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Box for storage. To help bring together sales and customer service, RingCentral also integrates with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Desk.com.
Check out our roundup of the Best Video Conference Software
Who RingCentral is best for
RingCentral is ideal for businesses who are tired of managing multiple methods of communication and paying high prices to do so. With RingCentral, businesses of all sizes can bring together their video chat needs, voice calling needs, texting needs, and mobile phones into one solution. This can help cut down on costs and greatly simplify communication management.
All RingCentral plans offer a free trial and prices quoted are per user.
- Essentials: For $29.99 per month, users can get a toll-free or local number, 100 toll-free minutes, and support for up to 4 people in a video conference. This also includes unlimited SMS, use of mobile apps, and 24/7 support.
- Standard: At $34.99, the Standard plan can support unlimited users and steps up toll-free minutes to 1000. This plan also introduced internet fax, an auto attendant, and call-log reports.
- Premium: For $44.99 per month, users get 2500 toll-free minutes, up to 100 users on video conference, voicemail to text, and automatic call recording. This plan also introduces support for Zendesk, Salesforce, and Desk.com.
- Ultimate: At $59.99, this plan steps up to 10,000 toll-free minutes and increases video conference users to 200 per meeting.
RingCentral customer support
All RingCentral plans include 24/7 but there is also a wealth of information for users to browse right from the support center page on the RingCentral website. These help topics cover the most common issues users may need to deal with. The trending articles section address hot topics for users and there is an entire section of video guides to help users set up their RingCentral system.
- Free trial available
- Third-party integrations enabled
- Mobile apps for mobile employees
- Phone hardware costs extra
- Limited minutes on lower-tier plans
- Overall: 4.4
- Features: 4.5
- Pricing: 4
- Ease of Use: 4.5
- Customer Service: 4.5