Marketo’s marketing automation suite gives B2B businesses the know-how to find their target audience, create automated engagement channels with their customers, and acclimatize them to products and services offered. Businesses also have access to landing page builders, personalized marketing, social media engagement, effective forms, and the ability to track user behavior.
Marketo is a digital marketing platform that operates under the aegis of Adobe and was designed to help B2B, e-commerce, and medium and large businesses with their online marketing strategies.
We might receive compensation from the companies whose products we review. We are independently owned and the opinions here are our own.
Services offered on Marketo go beyond email marketing and customer tracking, however, with a library of content on marketing automation, guides to marketing on different online channels, comprehensive analytic reports on both campaign management and customer behavior, seamless ads integration, customer nurturing streams and more.
Additional features include:
- The ability to prospect for sales channels, lead scoring, and high conversion rates for customer databases created with its tools, as well as precision timing of sales messages to close more deals.
- Extensive reports that analyze each campaign, individual elements’ performance, and revenue generated per account.
- A customer engagement stream that provides an end-to-end outreach program with predetermined responses to different event outcomes, which constantly guides customers back to your website.
Check out our roundup of the Best Marketing Automation Software
Marketo doesn’t offer an open pricing structure, nor is a free trial available. Businesses must contact the company directly to discuss their needs. A customized price plan is then put together.
Marketo customer support
Marketo has customer service representatives assigned to most campaigns. Dedicated account managers provide assistance and expertise on lead generation, campaign planning and management, and troubleshooting problems.
Unfortunately, the number of customers has increased significantly while the number of campaign managers has remained the same, so response times are slower, and the subtle redirection of questions to their marketing content guides is becoming more and more common.
- Offers one of the best lead scoring software packages
- Considerable efficiency gains in automating repetitive tasks
- The flexibility of workflows with extensive features and visual drag and drop elements
- Client nurturing streams have best in class inbound marketing features
- The integration module with Microsoft Dynamics is very glitchy, and the system constantly breaks down for various reasons
- Customer support is slow and not always helpful, which can be frustrating and cause substantial campaign deployment delays
- There’s a substantial learning curve to master the ins and outs of the software
- Overall: 4
- Features: 5
- Price: 4
- Ease of Use: 4
- Customer Service: 3