Project management is one aspect of running a business. Granted, it is one of the most important aspects for delivering a quality experience, but there is so much more that comes before project management is needed. Insightly combines project management and CRM to help manage the entire customer relationship from the first contact to the final invoice.
We might receive compensation from the companies whose products we review. We are independently owned and the opinions here are our own.
For sales staff, Insightly helps create seamless, automated workflows for prospecting and proposals. Email templates and tracking make contacting clients and following up feel simple. The records of contacts make it easy to bring in other employees as-needed, monitor who has been in contact with the client and deliver a 5-star client experience.
Generating leads is also made simple with customizable web forms that filter leads to the correct sales staff based on the information provided. Insightly makes it easier to work smarter, not harder.
Once the deal is secured, the project management software can be customized with specific workflows, assignments, and milestone tracking. All users can clearly see the status of a project from the initial agreement to final delivery.
Check out our roundup of the Best Project Management Software
Who Insightly is best for
Insightly is an all-in-one solution for businesses that are tired of managing separate CRM and project management platforms. With Insightly, businesses can manage the entire client experience in one place. The detailed data and charts that can be generated make the analysis of customer interactions deeper and more valuable.
For smaller businesses looking for simple, budget-friendly solutions; Insightly may prove to pack in unnecessary features at an additional cost that can’t be supported.
Insightly offers a free trial before paying. All prices are per user, per month.
- Plus – At $29 per month, businesses get basic lead generation and management, ability to work on mobile or desktop, project management tracking, basic automation capabilities, and the ability to integrate over 250 apps.
- Professional – For $49 per month, businesses have access to advanced lead generation and management like automated email scheduling, the ability to integrate a phone dialer with call reporting, real-time sales reporting, and unlimited roles and permissions for users.
- Enterprise – At $99 per month, this plan adds intelligent scoring of customer relationships, unlimited sales insight cards, price quoting, custom validation rules, and more.
Insightly customer support
All users have access to the basic Insightly support features. This includes a wealth of information through the help center like articles and an FAQ section. Users can also access pre-recorded videos and webinars to learn the platform more deeply.
There are paid support plans that offer phone support, a dedicated customer success manager, priority email support, one-on-one training sessions, proactive account reviews, customer experience mapping, and more. These plans start at $1,500 per year and go as high as $10,000 per year.
- Offers CRM tools in addition to project management
- Highly customizable with automation opportunities
- Create web forms and internal apps
- A costly platform for small business
- Paid support tiers not included with plans
- Overall: 4
- Features: 5
- Pricing: 3
- Ease of Use: 4
- Customer Service: 4