HubSpot is one of the top three most popular online marketing automation platforms and offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to meet all the marketing needs of a growing business. From creating landing pages with high conversion rates to email and SMS marketing, as well as automated workflows and Salesforce integration, it is truly a one-stop shop for most small business marketing needs.
Due to the versatility of features and the freedom to explore the software for free, HubSpot is the perfect marketing solution for small and medium businesses trying to expand their online presence.
Check out our roundup of Best Marketing Automation Software
- It’s an end-to-end marketing solution starting that includes hosting, the ability to create blogs/website, landing page optimization for SEO purposes, email and social media marketing, leads management, content distribution via pre-designed marketing funnels, and an easy analytics dashboard.
- Its predesigned marketing funnel makes it easy for business owners to distribute their content in a few quick and easy steps. Simply place and score contacts, then personalize and publish content, and you’re done. Landing Page templates help generate unique websites within a few minutes with drag and drop facility.
- Hubspot offers large-scale outreach efforts with leads tracking, personalized emails, and the inclusion of offers and discounts to direct clients back to the site and drive more conversions, all with the few clicks of a button.
HubSpot’s marketing automation platform is free, but this version comes with very limited features and does not include the marketing automation suite.
Paid plans start at $35/month for the ‘Starter’ version, $560/month for a ‘Professional’ version, and $3200/month for the ‘Enterprise’ version. Hubspot’s Marketing Automation features are only available for Professional and Enterprise plans.
For small businesses, the ‘Professional’ plan offers the most useful set of features like SEO, social media marketing, mobile optimization, and A/B testing. Pricing is a little steep but worth it if you’re looking to truly automate your marketing efforts.
HubSpot customer support
HubSpot has an extremely knowledgeable customer service team that’s available via email and live chat. Phone support is also offered with paid plans. In addition to their friendly customer service team, HubSpot also maintains a vast library of published content on how to get optimum benefits out of its marketing software, which is regularly updated and free for everyone.
- It’s intuitively designed and very easy to use
- It can be purchased as a package deal that includes sales and CRM software, which consolidates business tools in one convenient place
- Reliable and expedient customer support
- Pricy plans, hidden costs, annual price lock-ins, and extra charges for exceeding 1,000 contracts every month
- If your website isn’t hosted on their platform, you cannot use all the features
- A lot of paid features are available for free elsewhere
- Overall: 4.5
- Features: 5.0
- Price: 3.0
- Ease of Use: 5.0
- Customer Service: 5.0