Autopilot is a visually appealing, cloud-based marketing automation platform that helps small and medium-sized businesses improve their online marketing experiences. It offers eye-catching design elements, automated email engagement, lead generation, and SMS marketing, as well as offline communications.
Check out our roundup of Best Marketing Automation Software
Autopilot stands out amongst other marketing automation platforms because of its easy-to-use tools, custom templates, and robust customer support.
Some of its most noteworthy features include:
- Campaign visualization at the planning stage, which makes it easy for individuals and small businesses to see how their efforts are shaping up and what changes need to be made.
- Real-time tracking of customer activities. The on-boarding process for new users and subsequent engagement with them is amongst the best in the industry.
- Flexibility in creating datasets and sharing them across different marketing platforms since both integration and sync-up with external tools is extremely easy.
Autopilot offers a free, 30-day trial and ability to send 100 free emails per day.
Premium packages start at $1 for up to 500 contacts. The price increases steadily for every block of 500 contacts.
Autopilot might look simple and cost-effective at first glance, but the actual costs can really start to add up since features are offered on an a la carte basis. For example, ‘CRM integration’, ‘Expert Setup’, and Onboarding’ are all charged separately on a monthly basis.
Autopilot customer support
Autopilot charges clients for its expert customer support services. While the Silver service package is free for all users and includes a 24/7 live chat option, priority handling of issues requires upgrading to either a Gold or Platinum package. These include phone support, expert coaching, dedicated account management services, and more.
- Automate the entire communications process with ease and accuracy, which saves a lot of time on re-engaging with customers
- The campaign design process is visually appealing. Planning boards can be saved along with notes, comments, and timelines, which facilitates ease of collaboration between team members as well as clients and customers
- Create ‘Journeys’ for tasks, clients, and campaigns with drag-and-drop features, simplified complex marketing funnel steps, and custom fields for unique data sets
- Great ROI for the tasks you can accomplish on Autopilot
- Email marketing suite has poor contact management, limited segmentation, and very few templates to choose from
- Reporting on marketing campaigns leaves much to be desired, with poor analytics reports and a failure to incorporate critical performance measuring parameters
- Email deliverability percentage is low in comparison to other marketing automation tools
- Overall: 4
- Features: 4.5
- Price: 3.0
- Ease of Use: 4.5
- Customer Service: 4