Agorapulse is a social media management tool that goes well beyond the basics of managing social media content. The web-based hub brings entire marketing teams together to manage all social media content and interactions across the most popular social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In, YouTube, and Twitter.
Advanced analytics is an important feature that sets Agorapulse apart from some other competitors. Businesses can see beyond just how many likes or retweets their content is getting and identify their best content to try and repeat those results. One-click reporting makes exporting reports for sharing simple.
Agorapulse has implemented some advanced listening features into their platform. Users can identify popular topics to follow and engage in as well as tag conversations or topics that may be of interest. These listening features not only help businesses stay connected with what their fans are talking about but can also provide helpful inspiration for drafting new and original content.
Check out our roundup of the Best Social Media Management Tools
Who Agorapulse is best for
The advanced analytics and listening tools are designed with more advanced users in mind that want to dive deep beyond the basics. For businesses with the resources to examine this data and implement the information into their content plan, Agorapulse can be a very valuable tool.
The lack of ability to share multiple photos on a single Instagram post and complete absence of Pinterest support may be a major downside for visual brands that rely on these image-focused platforms heavily for their social media promotion.
Users can try Agorapulse for free for 28-days before deciding on the paid plan that’s right for them.
- Small – At $49 per month, the Small plan supports 1 user managing 3 social media profiles. This also includes the unified social inbox, listening tools, publishing dashboard, unlimited reports, scheduling posts, content queues, and more.
- Medium – For $99 per month, businesses can have 3 users managing 10 social media profiles. It also adds real-time syncing for the social inbox and up to 300 active ads.
- Large – $199 per month gets businesses access to 25 social profiles for 6 users. This also introduces priority chat support, 600 active ads, and the team workflow tool.
- Enterprise – For $299 per month, 12 users can manage up to 40 social profiles. Active ads per profile are stepped up to 1000.
Agorapulse customer support
All users of Agorapulse have access to email support as well as the range of help articles and videos to get started using the platform to its fullest potential. Users on higher tier plans can also enjoy priority live chat support in order to get their questions answered quickly. With all of the above options for support available, users have hours of content that they can consume as well as the security blanket of live human support if needed.
- Free trial available
- Advanced analytics and listening tools
- Team collaboration tools
- Limited social network support
- Missing some important features for visual content
- Overall: 4.1
- Features: 4.5
- Pricing: 3.5
- Ease of Use: 4.5
- Customer Service: 4